Are you ready to do something to guard against porch pirates in Long Island? A smart method to dissuade this activity is by installing a video doorbell. These multi-faceted devices are now an essential facet of home security for various reasons. Not only will they provide a view of the area in front of your door, they allow you to communicate with visitors and give you easy access with your mobile security app. Would you enjoy being able to check live video directly from your phone or [receive an instantaneous notification if an individual arrives?
Explore how a video doorbell works and get a better understanding of how it may benefit you.
Does A Video Doorbell Have To Be Hardwired?
Video doorbells in Long Island can be implemented in a couple different ways. In a range of scenarios, you will hardwire it to your current doorbell chime. Your other possibility is to use a totally wireless, battery-operated version. Hooking it up is fairly straightforward and these components are adaptable to virtually any kind of house. However, if you prefer not to mess with wiring and mounting your device, having your video doorbell installed as an integral piece of your security package is the smart path to take. Actually, when you go with an expert installation, your component will be mounted skillfully and incorporated perfectly into your whole-home security system.
How Can A Video Doorbell Serve Me?
Considering all the possible points of entry at your house, you could find it astounding that the one utilized most frequently by burglars is the front door. This is a leading reason why video doorbells in Long Island have grown in popularity. When you add in the reality that deliveries to homes have increased dramatically, it makes even more sense to keep an eye on your front porch. Here are the many advantages of these popular components:
- Impressive view: You will glimpse more than simply a limited area before your entrance as ADT video doorbells offer 180° wide-angle viewing and head-to-toe views so you may see those deliveries on the ground.
- Picture-perfect visuals: Is there a reason to use a video doorbell if the footage is difficult to make out? ADT installations provide pristine, HD streams. These doorbells are even able to tell the difference between animals, people, and packages.
- Access from any location: One of the greatest benefits is smartphone integration as you are able to see recorded and live video right from your phone.
- Instant notifications: Why wonder if your package arrived? Full-featured video doorbells may notify you whenever action is detected on your porch.
- Bi-directional communications: You not only see people, you may talk to them too. Find out why someone is at your house without even going to the door. If you have to let them enter, you may employ the ADT Control app to deactivate your alarm and disengage your locks.
- Night vision capability: Your video doorbell is still active throughout the overnight period by utiliting infrared capabilities. You’ll receive sharp streams no matter what time it is.
- Excels under extreme weather conditions: Resistant to snow, rain, and humidity, ADT video doorbells will also function in extreme heat and cold, from 122° to -4° Fahrenheit.
- Integration with your smart speaker: Send the doorbell chime directly through your smart speaker, or utilize the speaker for the bi-directional communications feature.
Include A Video Doorbell in Long Island With Your Home Security Installation
Discover the best in Long Island home security systems by turning to the experts at Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our video doorbells offer safety and convenience like you’ve never had before. Call (631) 213-3528 to begin designing your whole-home package.