Your primary entryway and first-floor windows continue to be the most likely locations for a burglary. With this in mind, it should come as no shock that door and window alarm sensors are critical devices for home security installations in Long Island. While it’s true the technology has been utilized for decades, you will probably be surprised at what current sensors are able to do.
How Will Window and Door Sensors Defend Your Home?
Whether you select a straightforward approach or the most comprehensive system, you’ll be glad to know that window and door alarm sensors are included in all ADT packages. Installation is also part of the agreement so you there’s no need for you to lift a finger, and you can avoid having to worry about your equipment being positioned properly.
If you would like to know how window and door alarm sensors function, it’s a straightforward, two-piece magnetic contact. One part is adhered to the frame, and the other is mounted straight to the window or door. You close your access point and the contacts fit neatly together. When home’s security is activated and an entry point opens, the joined contacts move apart and your alarm is set off. However, these newer devices are able to do a good deal more than simply trigger your alarm.
Features Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Long Island
At the forefront of your property’s protection, window and door alarm sensors supply numerous advantages, like the following:
- Initiate the siren: These devices signal your high-volume alarm if a door or window opens while your system is active.
- Immediate notifications: Want to know what’s happening at your house when you’re away? You have the ability to get instant notifications right to your smartphone when a component is tripped.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: You will not only be notified, your 24-7 monitoring specialists will receive an update too. Your home will be protected, no matter where you are.
- Home automation possibilities: Program your security components to function in a complementary fashion. You can have your entry lights engage or set a camera to record whenever a door or window sensor is triggered. Not only will your alarm sound, you’ll be able to see who tripped the sensor to begin with.
- Design appeal: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even present. They have a slim design that fits nicely with any style of home. You can even find completely recessed sensors that are hidden from view.
- Get the type of connection you want: Select from wireless or wired devices depending on your type of installation. No matter your choice, your home will be more secure.
More functional than previous iterations, window and door sensors in Long Island can be skillfully integrated into your complete home security package.
Customize Your ADT Home Security Package In Long Island
Are you interested in having advanced window and door alarm sensors in Long Island that boost your safety and interact directly to your home automation? That is exactly what you will discover when working with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to see what we might do for you, call (631) 213-3528 or submit the easy form below.