Find Leaks Quickly With Your Long Island Flood Detector & Prevent Water Damage in Your Home With A High-Decibel Alarm
A Smart Long Island Flood Detector Notifies You To Water Before You Have Serious Damage
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are everyday worries that can cause costly water damage within your home. In many cases, these are also the problems that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
However, when you incorporate a Long Island monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or pooling water before it becomes a catastrophe. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you as soon as it detects water with a loud alarm and a communication to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also contact you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Long Island?
You never want to go down the steps to discover that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Thankfully, a Long Island flood detector can recognize water problems before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The advanced-tech system is designed to identify running or pooling water instead of humidity -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Reliable sensors come with a wireless connection and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or any location where water damage may occur.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks seem to always happen when you're away from home. In the event your Long Island flood detector senses a water problem, it will issue an emergency notification to your cell.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: Along with high-volume alerts and phone notifications, your smart device will alert your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring experts will notify you immediately and help you take action.
ADT Control App Makes Your Long Island Flood Detector More Responsive
There’s no time to lose when it comes to water leaks. By using the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when maintenance comes to your location. Activating your smart home systems is important when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re not there. With a monitored Long Island flood detector you are able to:
- Receive alerts on your phone when unwanted water is found.
- Remotely unlock doors and disable security alarms for emergency repairs.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your home surveillance to determine how water entered and assess the damage.
- Keep in persistent communication with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all part of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll assist you in finding the perfect package to match your property needs. Simply dial (631) 213-3528 today or fill out our form for your free quote.