Reinforce Your Long Island Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
Even though home security signs may deter intrusion at times, you shouldn’t depend on them as your only form of protection. Alternatively, you should try using a combination of the following solutions:
● Video surveillance: To be honest, no burglar wants to be recorded on video as it could be submitted in a criminal case. Go with an outdoor camera system that can cover typical access points including front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Window and door sensors: The majority of invaders will enter via obvious entry points like windows and doors, so those should be protected by detection equipment like motion and glass break sensors. When a sensor is activated, your system will alert you and your around-the-clock monitoring team.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: Even though it’s the truth that numerous robberies happen during the day when you are at the office, you must also have a plan to safeguard against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Motion-detection lighting installed next to your windows, doors, and garage will quickly illuminate criminal activity and frighten off unwanted guests.
● Smart entry locks and doorbell cameras: Smart locks will inform you when anyone attempts to unlock your door. A doorbell video component adds another layer of security by providing real-time footage. These popular tools both can be managed through your mobile security app.
● Smart lights: A worthwhile home automation tool, smart lights can be customized to a schedule or activated right from your phone. These innovative gadgets make it appear that you are home and successfully turn away thieves.