Since each and every house is distinct, why purchase a security system that’s a cookie-cutter solution? You might need a basic alarm system that features motion, door, and window sensors for your essential rooms. Maybe you need a more complete security package that bundles indoor/outdoor surveillance cameras, flood and fire detection, and smart home capabilities. In any case, your Norwalk home security system will be better when it includes a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Selecting The Best Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security bundle, you can choose:
- Window and door sensors on exterior doors and windows
- Motion detectors for essential rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted panel with an incredibly loud alarm
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
Norwalk Security Cameras Let You See Your House While You’re On the Go
If you wish to see who is knocking on your door or what made that noise in your yard, you will want a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you see your front porch and gives you a feed on your visitors or deliveries before you get the door. Outdoor cameras are motion activated, with waterproof and low-light designs that deliver video in HD quality. Or check on the children and pets with an interior, wide angle camera.
You can see live feeds and see notifications from each of your Norwalk security cameras from your ADT Control mobile app. Monitor your house anytime to make sure nothing is out of place - or receive 30-sec video clip notifications if the camera detects extra activity.